"I'm $500k In Debt And So Miserable": Adults Over 30 Are Sharing The Poignant Mistakes They Were Shocked To Have Made Because They Thought They Knew Better

"Desperate for a new love life, I talked to him for months online and on the phone. One day, he asked me for $1,000. He asked to get directly into my bank account to transfer the money to where it needed to go. I ended up broke with zero in the bank..."


View Entire Post ›



from BuzzFeed - Latest https://ift.tt/JCqp0ZI
"I'm $500k In Debt And So Miserable": Adults Over 30 Are Sharing The Poignant Mistakes They Were Shocked To Have Made Because They Thought They Knew Better "I'm $500k In Debt And So Miserable": Adults Over 30 Are Sharing The Poignant Mistakes They Were Shocked To Have Made Because They Thought They Knew Better Reviewed by Unknown on June 30, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.